The fireplace is often the focal point of a room. There so many different options to dress up your fireplace -whether it’s tile, stone or cement, to name a few. Below I’ve gathered a few of my favorites. Whichever you choose always keep in mind that not only can a fireplace be a conversation piece, but also a family space that you often gather around. If only I had enough rooms to place all these gorgeous fireplaces in!
Luxe Interior Design
Donald Lococo Architects
One of my favorite metals to mix in is brass. I’ve pulled together a luxe living space that evokes both a feminum and masculine feel. It brings together timeless pieces and mixes in modern ones as well. Sources listed below.
1. Wall paint: SW simple white
2. Chandelier: Candelabra
3. Sofa: Joss & Main
4. Ottoman: LuLu & Georgia
5. Side chairs: Williams Sonoma Home
6. Floor Lamps: Williams Sonoma Home
7. Throw pillows: Williams Sonoma Home
8. Side Table: Lulu & Georgia
9. Lamp: Candelabra
10. Area Rug: Williams Sonoma Home